Wednesday, June 26, 2013

8- I too had a love story, may be - PRIYA (ROLI) (1)


One evening I was sitting at Sangam with my cousin. We were enjoying cool rainy breeze. It was August of 2007. I had got admission in U. P.'s most reputed university for study of literature, A.U. For the first time in my life I was thinking of my career and was telling him about my plans of doing a PhD. in literature. While I was busy setting these long term goals, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I picked up and said hello. Hello, Pahchana? (Identified) reply came from the other side. It was the voice which had been my alarm clock for years, how I could not identify. Hey, Roli, how you called me? Where did you got my number? I asked. She replied that she just arranged. She also said that she called me because she wanted to say sorry for whatever happened back home. I said it's alright, I had forgot it. She told me that she has got admission in Dehradun in Doon college, for bachelor's of physiotherapy course. After a 10 minutes chat or so about her new schedule and habitat she hanged up saying, will be in touch. I was on cloud 9. Again.

Next few weeks passed talking to her about various things. She was in hostel there and I was in mine, both free to talk, mostly we talked about her ragging their because of which she used to weep a lot and I consoled her all the time that it happens everywhere and it's just for your good. Sometimes we talked about our past time and present too. But what about the future which I had planned with her? That too a long time ago. Is it the right time to ask her now? It started haunting my mind soon. I was an expert now with girls or at least I thought so, but I was unable to do it again. That same thought that If she said no then what will happen, started making me nervous. Till now I had got a friend too. It was my cousin, Sannu. We had a gap of just one month in our age. We used to share almost everything between us no matter what, He knew everything about me and Roli too.

It was September last, On my brother's suggestion I text her about my feelings. She called instantly. Started shouting on me, what is it, I never even dream of it, how can you even think of it, mai to aapko Bhaiya kahti thi na (I thought of you like my brother, isn't it?) But  I was smiling, I was happy, first by the fact that at last I said it and second because from my experience till now I had understood that every girl gives thousand excuses for proving that how will it be impossible, only when she has to say 'Yes'. In a way they use to clear their doubts about the boy and future with him, by doing this. After some ifs and buts and a promise that I will marry her, Roli agreed. I was with the girl of my dreams, my childhood crush, my four year's labor and most important of them all, with the girl I wanted to spend rest of my life.

Soon I planned a quick trip to Dehradun to see her. I went there with my cousin, whole time in the Sangam express I was excited about our meeting. Finally we arrived at Dehradun and without searching much got a room too, in Hotel Meedo near railway station. We met for the first time in Buddha Temple of Dehradun. She was with few of her friends. As they saw me it was visible that my charm had it's way through them. A few started flirting with me too, for which I had skillful replies, but not now, not at this moment. I was unable to see anyone beside her. Roli was in bright yellow suit which was complimenting her skin color beautifully. Comparatively cold weather of the area had made her even more bright and fragile. We had a good time there, after which we met in hotel too on the next day. I sent Sannu to market for roaming around, telling her that he had some work. Later I had to pay him for that. We talked a lot, hugged and kissed too. She said, that's all and we will never break this limit. I agreed as even that much was like winning a lottery without even buying a ticket for me.

After my first visit, We chat all the time about it that how magical was our meeting. One month more and I was again in Ddehradun, this time alone and in a better hotel, Moti Mahal. We agreed to take our relationship to the next level, but before marriage it was like a sin to do. I had it's solution too, We married in hotel room, She brought shindur from nearby temple, I arranged a duplicate mangalsutra and a sari. But shit, how will it be possible without Agnee ke sat phere? Smarty brain again had an idea, I turned torchlight of my mobile phone on, and placed it on floor, we took rounds of it for seven time with me pronouncing Mangalam bhagwan vishnu kind of mantras. Soon it was done. Now the main thing for which all this was necessary (that time I did not thought so, it's now that my mind is corrupted.) For the first time I did it with the girl I was in love, and instantly I knew the difference. I was king of the world now. For next two days we had nothing to do beside one thing. On my way back to Allahabad I was barely standing as aftereffects.

For next one year everything went along perfect. I passed with 3rd position in my class in spite of a visit per month to Dehradun. I had identified a best hotel in town in my budget, Hotel Gaurav, they kept a room book for us at the end of every month. We met in Ballia too, in holi. I called her when my parents were out and it was the best holi of my life and that too without playing any. I couldn't even had asked much than that from God even if I had. I was so indulged in it that I barely thought of anything else. From that little money I used to get I manged to save enough for my tickets and stay for 2-3 days there, with all other expenses every month. I never became that much managing with money ever, afterwards.

She too passed her first year and decided to shift in P.G. which was the first thing in this one year, I was against of. I told her that there were many problems in it, which I was dealing with daily, and I don't want you to suffer the same. She denied all, and one day told me that she shifted. I was furious, without even telling me, how can you do that? She said I did it only for us, so that we can meet even more easily. It calmed me down. Argument was over and we were soon in each other's arm, imagining.

Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment