Tuesday, June 18, 2013

1- Childhood experiences, now understood: SWEETY

As a kid I was very active and inactive, earlier at home and later in school. Without telling you much how people used to admire and appreciate my cuteness above par which was entirely an effort of my mother, let's come directly on the experiences I want to tell about. It was year 1989 and I was 3 years old, the only memory I had of that time is how much I got beaten on a childhood offence of touching a girl (a bit privately). The town in which I born is named Baharaich in U.P. Our home was in a government colony with broad green pathways and big trees loaded with fruits. Inside our house which was a large apartment of two bedrooms a guava tree was there which use to be full of guavas all throughout the year and I used to distribute them to my neighbors roaming around in the colony on my bicycle. It was then when I came in contact with the cute girl of shrivastava's family named sweety. She had all the attributes of her name as much I can recollect, she was about my age, having bright soft skin with hazel eyes which always used to be full of water which I liked the most. 
On a rainy day after my daily exercise of distributing guavas we decided to play "Doctor-Doctor", a popular and exciting game for a 3 year old. we had full kit prepared for the game, and after doing all the primary preparations, doctor ( which was me of course) decided to give a dose of anesthesia to the patient (sweety) before operation. With all the power of imagination in me at that time I concluded that it could be given only into bum, as we use to have it often from doctors. So as needed she removed her cute little pink skirt and as I was putting the plastic syringe into her body I felt an unknown charm of touching her skin. It was soft pink and full of little little pores which can be felt easily, may be due to the same excitement she was feeling at that time. We were through it and just then her parents came from market. Although we had already prepared for it that the whole game will be played below her bed, we got exposed. Complaint got lodged to my mom too. As I reached home I got beaten severely for the act. mom tide my both legs and ordered me to walk like it, I wept a lot, frightened that may be they will abandon me now for the act, as she promised. 
This was my first experience of touching a girl, the pleasure in it, the pain afterwards and life moved along. After two years my father got transferred and we moved to my hometown Ballia U.P. I was not by any intention doing anything wrong that day, it was a moment presented before me in which with all innocence possible I was enjoying it. I never felt or nobody, even a famed criminal could feel pleasure in committing any crime for the first time. So even I didn't feel anything at that moment, beside shear pleasure. If it was wrong why I felt good? If not why I got beaten? its still unanswered, and no matter how much we discuss I can't be proved guilty, I was 3 years old that's why it wasn't right, the reason is that it's always right it's just society and it's rules in which we live today have made it wrong, as that society was my mother that day. Today I don't know anything about sweety or her family or even about my home in that colony or what happens to those guavas now. I just remember all of that because of that one moment, that one incident, that one girl, sweety.

3 comments:

  1. intresting part...
    "YOU" distributing guavas....on bicycle..!!?

    expressing childhood...
    mostly, people didn't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for showing interest and yes that was a kid cycle with three wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! Well!
    Trouble starts, here....
    For me!

    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete