Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Epilogue- Love remains.


I, first of all would like to thank all of you, who read my stories. I beg your pardon for mistakes I have done and will envisage your appreciation if you like any or all part of my stories.

In the beginning as I had told you that this is true story of my life, similarly now I would like to suggest you that of course these stories are based on true events and connected with those events in such a way that they seem entirely real to you, especially to those who know me personally in a better way, but you got to understand that there is a fine line between fiction and reality. If an artist can not make you believe that the work of art, as, paintings, music, poetry or stories etc. are true then it all appears mechanical. For the sake of creating interest and wonder one got to believe that it's all real and true whatever he or she is experiencing. So did I.

Remember that we are not free till we can not do everything which we want to do in our own way, Society can't provide freedom but similarly it can't bound you, once you rebel.

Thanks again for reading and I hope you will support me for my future endeavors similarly and your love will always be with me, as, at last only love remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment