Saturday, November 12, 2011

Right and wrong

Searching through the question of RIGHT AND WRONG, I went to answers which are not visible generally in day light, but still through my learning since childhood I knew that anything can be seen, searched or found when there is light.... i was following the same light for a long time, suddenly my sister and I argued on the same and again I was bound by the question that you are not right and for which I had no answer, cause I have learnt through same learning (which I discussed earlier) that RIGHT is a RIGHT of society only not any individuals'.
so I moved towards the answer again, and luckily it was 3 at night and so there was no light to find it. But still I was moved to core and can't rest without finding it. Thanks to Civil Lines that I got some drinks to make my mind sharp for observing if there is something... suddenly I don't know what came in my mind I started counting people sleeping on road or beside it, as riding on my bike through city. After riding 5 miles I found that 233 people were sleeping and may be living like that for there whole life which I saw in one single night.  asked myself again, WHAT IS RIGHT? can they ask the same? have they got the capability of even questioning at all? it seemed like I found my answer.. RIGHT and wrong are words just necessity of those who have all there other necessities fulfilled, others just live and so do the RIGHT. "I WAS ALSO DOING THE SAME" NOT THINKING ABOUT RIGHT, " JUST LIVING".

No comments:

Post a Comment